My dad has been bugging me for weeks now to cut Owen's hair. I finally gave in on Saturday. With the exception of a strip along the top and back of his head, the red hair he was born with has worn away and come in a more strawberry blonde color. That strip was getting so long that he could have competed for the world's longest baby comb-over! He did very well through the process, especially with Grandma there to entertain him.
I was very sad to see the red hair come off. And with the lighter hair he doesn't quite look like himself. He's still cute though, even if he's got a high-and-tight like his daddy!
Here are the before and after shots, and some other pictures:




5 comments:
Awww! We're considering Josiah's first haircut soon, perhaps before family photos in Dec. We're going for a mohawk! But I doubt JoJo will do as well as Owen appeared...the video was down, but in his pics he looks cooperative, such a sweetie! He's lookin' sharp!
wow! he did very well! now he looks more like tyler then ever! so so cute! we miss you!
so cute :) It took me over a year to cut Jack's hair...his curly mullet was just so cute! Owen looks like a doll:)
We were up this weekend and I really wanted to call but decided that I needed/wanted to spend my time at home with my parents and the boys--even though we have been back since June I still feel like we don't see them enough and wanted the boys to get quality Grandma/Grandpa time! I hope I can see you (and Owen) the next time we get up that way!
Dana,
What hair he has or had!!! :) Wyatt has a mohawk or as they say in california a fauxhawk! It's crazy how red his hair was!! Wyatt didn't get any of his sibling's hair... just a beautiful blonde color that I'd pay a fortune for!! Looks like ya'll are doing well!! He looks so much like you sometimes and then others so much like his daddy!
I did not realize your dad was going to use the real clippers. I am surprised how well behaved he was. Guess all his haircuts will be by Grandpa or mom.
He does look adorable, as always. Joan (Tyler's mom)
Post a Comment