Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun with Family

This past weekend my sister, Mandy, was home from Boston. After she made her plans to be here, we found out that my aunts and uncles on my dad's side were going to be in town also. It was like a mini family reunion (especially since my grandparents live in town as well)! We didn't have good weather, but we had some good times, and lots of yummy food. Unfortunately, I accidently deleted all of the pictures I took over the course of the weekend (VERY FRUSTRATING!) so I don't have anything fun to post.

I did get some video footage though.


Aunt Mandy really enjoyed spending time with Owen (who she hadn't seen since he was 2 weeks old!). He seemed to find her quite entertaining, and cuddly too. We're already looking forward to having her home for Christmas!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OH, I FEEL YOUR PHOTO LOSS PAIN! I lost some (fortunately not all, but most of the greatest) of our honeymoon pics not long after we were wed. We'd had some great shots of our getaway and it was so sad 'cuz that's not something we'll ever have again. Sorry you lost some family pics, but so glad you've got the memories of a fun lil' reunion!