Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ready to pop!



Tyler made it home on Wednesday and I think I've had a smile on my face ever since! Now that he's home we're even more anxious for this little one to join us. Tyler took this picture of me on Sunday. I think the shirt makes my belly seem a bit bigger, but it's pretty huge. My dad couldn't stop commenting on how I looked like I was ready to pop at any minute. I'm ready!

4 comments:

Daniel and Allison said...

You look great. I like that shirt a lot! And I'm so glad Tyler made it back safely.

Anonymous said...

You do look great Dana! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait until I check your blog and see beautiful picture of your baby.

Sheri said...

You look great. May 22 is one week from today! It has been a great birthday for Audrey:) I'm glad your hubby is home safely. Now let's get that baby moving!
BTW I got the Camp Walker library job and begin the first week of June!
Sheri

Anonymous said...

it looks like one of those fake pregnant belly attachments! i can't wait to see the little one, but i am sure you REALLY can't wait! miss you tell tyler i said hello.

chantal