
Amidst all of the holiday craziness, I managed to celebrate my 29th birthday. Per usual, I had lots of family and friendsaround (except for the love of my life) and had carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Yum!!

Tyler, in his absence, did send me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, which smelled incredible. I got lots of other great gifts from other people too: a food processor (always wanted one of those!), a cookie cookbook (anyone who knows me knows I LOVE cookies!), cuticle cream (for my horribly dry hands!), and a gift certificate to get a facial and a massage--wahoo!!

Owen had fun 'wearing' my gift wrapping. It's hard to believe that this is my last year in my 20's. Here's to hoping it's the best year ever!
5 comments:
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to You Dana :)
I am always thinking of you :) Want come visit one of these days? TB
aaahhh THAT's when your birthday is! Sorry we missed it - which day is it exactly? The 4th or 5th?
Just to make you feel better, you've already left your 20s. You are in fact in your 30th year because, when you were born you were immediately in your first year. Welcome to the next decade. I've loved my thirties, may you do too!
Hey John. Actually, my birthday is the 27th of December. I suppose you're right...I am living my 30th year, huh? I'm hoping I love my thirties too. Hope all is well with you guys...
Glad you enjoyed your bday celebration! And Owen looks cute in AnYtHiNg! Enjoy that massage---mommies deserve such treats once in a while!
Your birthday cake sounds so yummy! Glad you were able to celebrate with some of the people that you love so much. And, as always, Owen looks like such a cutie!
Post a Comment