Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Sweet Husband

Tyler had an event to attend up near Seoul (3 hours away) this morning. He left in the wee hours of the morning and returned this afternoon (way too much driving if you ask me!). He stopped by our apartment, unexpectedly, on his way back before going to the office. When I came to greet him at the door he handed me a bunch of calalillies (one of my favorite flowers!).


He's been working very long hours lately so I think he bought them to sort of say thanks for being understanding of his schedule--at least this is what I'm going to tell myself! They really are beautiful though, and the gesture put a big smile on my face. Isn't it wonderful when someone goes out of their way to brighten your day? I'm so thankful for him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful guy! See, I told you that you should marry him, huh, Dane?! Beautiful flowers and a beautiful big belly! MOM

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a lucky girl you are to get such beautiful flowers! I know a few guys that could take some notes...Anyway, your belly looks great! I wish I could feel little EdLee kicking! Miss you! Love,Mags