The baby is moving around quite a bit these days. The movements are strong enough that Tyler can feel them now too! Not a day goes by that we're not in awe of this whole process. Isn't our God amazing?!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Bigger 'Baby Bump'
The baby is moving around quite a bit these days. The movements are strong enough that Tyler can feel them now too! Not a day goes by that we're not in awe of this whole process. Isn't our God amazing?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE it!!!!! I just can hardly stand to wait until May. Every time I see a little baby I just think "just a couple more months!" Thanks for sharing (wish I could FEEL it) MOM
I can't believe you have a belly! It's so CRAZY - you really are haveing a baby, huh?! Whoa...!
Wish we could see you in person.
Mand
Dana - You are looking so cute! I bet you & Tyler are just loving this whole experience. Sure hope you guys can get back to the states sometime soon. We'll be praying for a safe/healthy pregnancy and that you'll know what Tyler's next assignment is soon. That uncertainty must be tough while you're going through this whole "nesting thing". Enjoy these days :-) Love you - Angie
You say you are in awe over the pregnancy part....just wait till you see the baby!! You will be even more in awe. Everday we look at Ian and still can't believe he is OURS! It is just the most amazing experience. I still catch myself somedays just watching him and in awe of the experience. We just love every minute and know you will too. Can't wait to see you!
Melissa
Post a Comment